We want our alumni to stay plugged in with the college and to always feel a sense of belonging. Being part of the Alumni Association keeps you connected to your former classmates and professors while staying on top of all the exciting developments at MCA. Plus you’ll able to share your professional advancements while being among the first to hear about new job openings, upcoming exhibitions and other events you’ll want to put on your calendars.
Please feel free to contact our Alumni Relations Coordinator, Kristen Rambo, at 901-272-5162 for additional information on exhibitions and events, or to discuss ways that you can continue to be involved with MCA.
Upcoming Alumni Opportunities:
Mentor Monday – Community Crit – February 6
Alumni in the News:
- The Beifuss File: Memphis designer is an unsung great – Commercial Appeal, January 27, 2017
- Fidencio Fifield-Perez contributes opinion piece to the New York Times, “American Dreamers”
- Alumnus Michael Clinard Photographs for the cover of Fortune 500 – October 18, 2016
- Broad Avenue Arts District Hires New Executive Director – Local Memphis ABC Channel 24, October 3, 2016
- Young at Art: At 82, Painter Veda Reed Continues to Create – Memphis Magazine, September 27, 2016