Applications can be submitted on a rolling-basis through August 1 for fall admission and December 1 for the spring (January) admission.
Applications can be accepted after these deadlines if space is available.
- Completed MAArtEd/MAT graduate application form. (click here to apply online)
- Two letters of recommendation (at least one from a collegiate advisor or instructor)
- Statement of Purpose (250 word minimum).
- Portfolio (see guidelines below).
- Official copies of all college transcripts.
- Personal Resume or C.V.
- Personal Interview with the Program Director.
- $50 application fee. Pay Here
- Please send all supporting materials to firstname.lastname@example.org or
Memphis College of Art
1930 Poplar Avenue
Memphis, TN 38104
MAArtEd Transfer Credit:
Graduate applicants to Memphis College of Art may, subject to review of the graduate admissions committee, transfer up to 3 credits with grades of 3.0 or higher, toward the MAArtEd degree.
Teacher and/or Artist portfolio are acceptable, with clearly labeled work. Portfolio should include 15-20 images. Submission via CD/DVD-ROM is acceptable. Macintosh compatible files required. MS PowerPoint or Adobe PDF format preferred.
All material must be accompanied by a description list. Do not send originals.