Memphis College of Art transcripts are free, however we will not release your transcript if you have any outstanding obligations to the College such as unpaid fees, fines, unreturned equipment, required admissions materials or other reasons.
You may request a transcript in the following ways:
- By Fax: 901-272-5104
- By Mail: Office of the Registrar, Memphis College of Art
1930 Poplar Avenue, Memphis, TN 38104-2764
- In Person: 1930 Poplar Avenue, Registrar’s Office
- By Email: Print, complete, sign, scan and email the transcript request form to:
The following information is required to request a transcript:
Memphis College of Art requires written authorization from you before it will release your transcript. Your handwritten signature is required.
Any request for a transcript must include:
- your complete name and former names
- last 4 digits of your social security number
- birth date
- first and last years you attended Memphis College of Art
- the number of copies you want and the addresses to which they should be mailed
- your handwritten signature
For your convenience we have created a Request for Official Transcript form in Adobe PDF format:
If you have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer or network, you should be able to print the form. Once you print the form, complete and sign it, and then mail, email or Fax it to the Registrar’s Office (mailing information is on the form). If you do not have Acrobat Reader, you may download a copy FREE from Adobe.
Note: A transcript mailed or handed to you will have “Issued to Student” stamped on it. Many institutions require that your transcript be official. An official transcript is one mailed directly to an institution.
Please allow 3 to 5 business days to process your request. During grading and registration periods, transcripts may require up to 10 business days to process.
If you have questions, please contact:
The Office of the Registrar
Memphis College of Art:
901-272-5139 or 800-727-1088